Terms & Conditions
The following conditions apply to the use of this site, JOSIAHROAD.com and any site not listed which is owned and operated by the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention. By using any portion of this site, you accept these terms and conditions of use.
The following site is owned and operated by the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, a nonprofit religious corporation with its offices at 901 Commerce Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37203 USA.
- JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC provides the material on this website for information purposes only, and retains the copyright on all text and graphic images, except those that are used by the permission of other copyright holders. United States and International Copyright laws protect all intellectual property on these websites. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the text, graphics, design elements, services, audio, video, and all other materials originated or used by the JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC in any of its site(s) are reserved to the exclusive use of the Ethics & religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention. Many requested uses are permitted by this policy, but if your intended use of the contents of this site are NOT expressly permitted herein, you may not: reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any content, “mirror” or include this information on your own server or in your own documents; or modify or reuse the text or graphics on any of these websites without the written permission of the Ethics & religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- You may not modify in any way any material you retrieved from any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website, nor may you use any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website in any manner that infringes upon the rights of any person or entity, whether related to the ERLC or not.
- Domain names and trademarks used on the JOSIAHROAD.com/ERLC website are the sole property of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, or related ministries. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by the Southern Baptist Convention, the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, or any ministry of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission shall be inferred or implied in any manner.
- You may: print copies of the material for your own personal use; or store the files on your own computer for personal use. No material may be sold or used for any commercial purpose.
- You may: link to a JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned and operated site, provided you abide by the SBC Linking Policy.
- Use of any material found on any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website on any other website or network computer environment is prohibited, except through a link directly to the JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned and operated website.
- JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC does not warrant that these sites are error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that these sites or server(s) will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties.
- JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on third party Internet sites that link to or from any JOSIAH ROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website. Links to third party Internet sites found on any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website are provided for your information and convenience only, and you access them at your own risk. Any organizations seeking to link to any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website should first read our Linking Policy, and then submit any questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under no circumstances shall JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages that result from, or in any way arise out of, the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials on any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website, even if JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website, any service offered by these websites, the server(s) on which these websites reside, or any data or software located on such server(s), including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service(s) to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC owned or operated website or Network, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail-bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; (f) harvesting, in whole or in part, either manually or through the use of an automated program, of any database connected to this or any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC operated website; or (g) using any information gleaned from any JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC website for commercial purposes. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
The JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. The JOSIAHROAD.COM/ERLC reserves the right to cooperate with any and all law enforcement agencies, including complying with warrants, court orders and subpoenas.
- Any questions regarding website operations, functionality, or linking code should be directed to Josiah@josiahroad.com. Any questions regarding ERLC policy issues, including the use policies set out in this document, should be directed to email@example.com.
We encourage you to link to our editorial content, and ask that you abide by the following guidelines when doing so:
- You may not infer or imply that the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, or related ministries, endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves of or sponsors your site or any other site.
- You may not frame, display, or alter any material from our websites, or our webpages directly, in any way that obscures our banners or site navigation graphics. The presentation of the materials linked to must make it readily apparent that the content is the property of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention or its entities and related organizations.
- You may not duplicate content (including graphics and/or photos) from this or any other related Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission website, and present such on your website in such a manner as to lead users to believe that the content is yours and not the property of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.